Freitag, 21. November 2014

Janja Todorovic, famous astrologer Balkans: "Blessed be the day that I delivered you from error of falsehood demonic doctrines, which is called astrology

Janja Todorovic, famous astrologer Balkans: "Blessed be the day that I delivered you from error of falsehood demonic doctrines, which is called astrology - the queen of the occult sciences!"


These lines I write for two reasons: the first - the need to help his testimony misguided souls who do the work of astrologers, and those who seek their services, because both sides make a great sin. And people who know how to serve one master, and do so consciously, I regret as spiritually dead, though physically alive. Although, for all, even for them there is always hope, because it's never too late to repent and - transform!

Another reason is - redemption! As I myself was unaware of the demonic servant and teacher of many who are ignorant of me went through the collapse, I feel the responsibility to point out to them that the spiritual paths and teachings that are offered to us in many forms from the East and West, all false, except Jesus Christ whose path we should follow.

Sin ambition

Although I was born in a patriarchal orthodox family, brought up strictly, was an example of a good student and a student, a person who conscientiously fulfill their obligations, until recently I had despised and rejected the only thing worthwhile and reasonably healthy in my personality, as outdated, or inconsistent with the new age, as a barrier to the evolution of man. The family eventually forgot about God and customs held the order of love. I entered the marriage in ateiziranu environment that God did not know, and all Christian she was foreign, even hated. Their unholy way of life I was hurt, because they are suffering morally and spiritually, but I knew of them came disease and where the remedy for such a condition. Everything around me was in a terrible discord, misunderstanding and non-love ...

One sin draws second. One drop pulls an even deeper. Fanatical need for knowledge led me to the study of one area after another, a philosophy of life, I replaced another, until I met with the occult who looked like the crown of all learned that a man can be applied in practice. Although I did not know it was forbidden by God and for the people, from the beginning I felt that something was wrong. All worked in secret, under a pseudonym, and I immediately wanted in public, because, if it's good as it looks, then it should serve everyone, I thought. Popularity came overnight. I still have not thoroughly solidified in their new skills and knowledge, but I knew the whole city, the phones are ringing around the clock, newspapers, radio and television are my widely opened its doors ... Respect and recognition by the people came instantly and without checking what I really do and how I work. I tried to justify the effort and work your success, but that's the whole story was secondary. As it was enough that I gave my consent the world of occultism, to the world given to me ...

In the beginning, the glory, it felt good, because I was allowed to solve many financial and professional issues with ease. After all, that's what I wanted: I became familiar with the name, someone whose opinions were valued, reporters interviewed me, they asked for opinion on this and that important issue, event, personality and all this because I know the secrets of astrology unfathomable. Most people with whom I come into contact believed unreservedly astrology; the price is not asked, although she was little; were happy to pay the ordered horoscopes for the entire family; looking for monthly, quarterly, annually; coordinate their business and private appointments with the movement of the stars. I was a counselor counselors; lawyers, professors, politicians, judges, artists, doctors, businessmen - were mostly my clients. I knew how much I do not know and wondered how we seek advice in serious professional and social issues. Told recorded on tape and later are listened to, most often act as directed. I soon broke out at the very top experts in this field. Little did I know that I was on top of an iceberg whose footer in hell. People have truly believed, and it was binding on me a great responsibility. Also impressive to them, my education, because in this business mainly dealing with ignorant, and it was some sort of guarantee of expertise.

Tips good old man

My time is slowly revealing the lie of my new position, because I, myself, the outdoor glow in the depths of the soul was very unhappy. So much so that I wanted to die, because all I do, all my life, it makes no sense. And fame, money, and knowledge - are not worth anything! My inner being unconsciously knows he is not on the right path and therefore sees everything absurdity, which is the right way - you do not know!
I understand the people who came to me, to feel frustrated and empty no matter what you live in decent families, they have made in the business, or have a lot of wealth. I knew what they lack, because the same thing to me was missing. Therefore rush of fortune-teller to psychics, healers than to extrasensory, willing to pay a lot just to find a cure for his poor soul, trapped by sin and lies. Truly I loved them and they felt it. When my first born is serious doubt in everything I do, that the wheel could no longer stop. I felt that God's truth gives definitive answers, but weakness and cavity occultism represent another delusion in a series of false values of the world. I went once to the village and neighbor, a devout old man, who had heard what I was doing, he said to me, "Child, forsake the devil's work, he will take your soul!" I felt superior and omniscient calm before the old man of 86 years, while upustih in a broad discussion to explain to him all the wisdom of ancient knowledge that helps people, and God-fearing old man said to me: "We kid, here in the village do not know about that, but still nice to live in. Husband 'to be so like what you're saying ... But we know the true God, and Christ the Saviour Orthodox faith ... But I guess you have these devils on vakultet it learned? "Mild warning of a good old man, supported by examples of those who have suffered heavily if they are engaged in anything that is outside of God's teachings, I did not take seriously. When he said he would pray for me, shook my hand, telling him that the disadvantages of these superstitions, because it does not help ...

Channel demonic forces

I worked too, sometimes 16 hours a day that I met all obligations. She wrote numerous articles in newspapers, participated in radio and TV - shows, led the school of astrology, in order to more people with my help to help itself, acquiring the right knowledge and education. A great effort was followed by the great fatigue. I no longer had peace external not internal. Now I see how easy it is: forget about God and humanity, let the cache you find yourself in the realm of darkness ...
I felt myself in a strange power! Silas, who has authority over the people and they are happy to subjugate her. They become dependent on my stories, conversations, presence, seek guidance, help in decision making, ready for anything just to not drop. They want to be a "teacher", a spiritual leader, which I refused because I was, however, dismayed. Often I dreamed of and as instructed in a dream to come to me.
Gradually, I started noticing that I was not "alone". This presence of "force majeure" I registered it through a "hump" the voice in the interpretation of horoscopes. More experienced than me have explained to me how I channel "force majeure", which helps me and it felt great achievement. Looking back it is easy to work out, the future also. Basically I gave a surprisingly accurate information about people who do not know, from the description of character personality to the events of life. When I'm not sure I stay focused, and with a left shoulder like to hear a voice, inner hearing, that tells me what to do.

I'm alone in my dreams received instructions on what to do. Or what will happen. The predictions were mostly filled. Dwelt'm shocked people, places or situations that I had seen months earlier in a dream, and later on the call. Sometimes the received knowledge "from the higher spheres" and gladly told people what happened to me, because I'm amused by how something as possible. I'm physically changed. I always loved the discreet look without ornaments and makeup, and now it was the opposite. Dyed my hair to red clothing is striking, she acted quite aggressively. By some strange roads I came as a gift rings, cloaks, magic symbols; came strange people, as they are not from this world, have heard of me, to meet me, to come together and collaborate, and the like. A friend said to me: "You look like a modern witch!" This sentence scared me because I did not notice that change. After all, I did not believe that there are witches and devils, I thought it was just a metaphor. And in a "god" I believe, though quite vague. I did not know the true and only God, and I fulfilled His commandments. Only later did I discover that the greatest success of Satan to convince us that he does not exist. Then we are in its power without resistance.

The demonic servants

The discovery that most astrologers do not believe in God, for me it was a real surprise! Then I discover that they use lies, how are greedy for money, pay high sums to reach the media to advertise; I felt that the quality of the labor markets itself and never a penny invested for this purpose. Trick people steal money, live immoral to play the cube, drugs, alcohol, while adultery and fornication natural way of life. Vain, evil, spiritually deranged people! Who will they heal themselves when they are sick? Dear God, did I like them ?! Now, as I write this, I am ashamed in front of me, what I was and what I believed such nonsense that some sublime truths. And it taught other people! What demonic pride! Deadly food conceited ego, which had its fill and presitio lies, it is like a soap bubble burst when they no longer had to go. After one TV show in which I was a guest with a few followers of the devil, I was appalled at the lies and deceptions that are in collaboration with editors and television tricks, serve poor people as the final truth, only to earn you more money. Represent us as some kind of saints, although on the face of each read who and what he is. It became clear to me: "This is what I do a lot of evil! I volunteered to take part in all leads in this Witch rally. "Then I decided to no longer appear in public. Not to participate in this massive fraud and robbery, mass hypnosis spiritual aggrieved and the blind and the deaf, who pay one hundred marks for three minutes of fear, because they are most often professed psychics shock tremendous future or some horrible black magic to justify its price and performance. At all meetings and seminars, I began to perceive that I fell into the society of dirty, rotten, unclean and ignorant impostor, witches and demons. I've often noticed how physically resemble their role models. I literally saw them in the face of this terrible kind to us in the pictures displayed adic worlds. All religions, all the temples, gurus and teachers are recognized, not only Jesus Christ! All the literature of the world is desirable to read except the Holy Scriptures! I respected their spiritual tradition to the same extent as the other teachings, because it seemed so right. In my heart I felt a big difference when I pray the Lord Jesus Christ, or repeat the mantra Krishna and Siva. From first came to me the joy and peace, from another cold and phlegm.

Lord, save me

Sir, where was I and what I'm doing ?! From where I am in this Elvish round ?! As if I were in a terrible nightmarish dream. How do I wake up? And where is the way out of this maze? The omniscient God, only you know, and only you can help me!
The previous work I was obliged, and I could easily retire, even though I wanted most in the world. I realized all the nonsense of their and my story. I say, pray, He will help you, go to church, talk to the pious people ... Now I have a clear conscience that this is their job, not mine. I see, the more they believe me or any paramedics palm reader and fortune-tellers than God Almighty ... The horror! What device! God forgive me! Save me, and have mercy, sinful ... I felt like I really sinful, it's my fault, I felt true fear of God's punishment. My mental turmoil was becoming neizdrživiji. The burden of responsibility has become unbearable because I realized that I have sinned. They are incorrect answers that were considered normal in every job I began to have burdened conscience. I'm lying! I lie for taking the money. What is true if it is not one hundred percent true? If half a lie, then it is a lie! Then it's not from God! His "spiritual guide" who was my helper, whom I felt an angel, good spirit, I could not "let go". I could feel his presence as that prompts me to do or say the opposite of what I want. Sometimes I heard "inner voices". My mind was terribly torn. I saw the power that you give Satan can not be used without the manipulation of people, and only self-serving purposes. And when I try to do the opposite of this kind does not go with each other. People seek to manipulate them, are offered because they are lost, spiritually disoriented, and this gap has to be filled in some of the content. My phone was public. Rang around the clock. Waited for deported me in front of the building, praying through a friend to receive it, offering double and triple the prices just to come see me. Nowhere I could not hide. I felt trapped. Myself I experienced as a commodity astrology. Although I wanted to forget and throw away, I realized that it would not be easy, because people and families that do not provide. They find me crazy that at the time of the fiercest crisis reject a secure source of income.

false prophet

I noticed an amazing thing. The money, which was much like it was cursed. Nothing good to him could not be done. Get out, melted, invested in the failed jobs, one word - bringing evil. And today, when you do not have to achieve a little more. He started me disgusted. I make it divination! A witch! Some would leave me. I'm better to starve, or to please, but to this way of earning! This is a dishonest way, no matter what people do justify "selling skills". The false science! False teachers! The false prophets! Satan's servants! I'm one of them! This insight has defeated me. At that time I felt empty and miserable, with no self-esteem or any self-justification. There was no need to condemn anybody, because I myself most condemned. Occult knowledge of astrological science has shown to be shallow, barren, boring. The template is eternally recurring, no depth, no growth in knowing, without being able to man get real answers to your questions. For creative being uncreative astrology proved stultifying, and the language you speak - limiting. Every honest astrologer after some time has to admit that despite the fact that: yourself and others! Only question is how long it will persist at deception and self-deception. How long will voluntarily remain in the satanic power. When she says "no" to Satan, the true all around him starts to change. People, life, and even the "destiny" that it previously monitored as some doom. I did all this himself admitted that she was ready and others admit. But - this was not easy. Nobody wanted to hear, let alone accept my explanation of what happened to me and what happens to them. From the family even arrived threats expulsion of the house if you stop working. At that time, the grace of God, the Bible again came into my hands. Earlier, I read it, the house had three Bible, but at the time of studying astrology as I forgot that even existed. I wonder how is that even possible? Is it that the great power of the illusion of this world and his fascination with the transient beauty and values that I forgot about God, God's law, God's love ?!

As if I was the sun shone! As if I've met the most intimate, the Best Friends! Like I sailed into the harbor with a stormy sea! I realized that I had done a great sin. I was ready for any sacrifice, renunciation, repentance, even to death - only to again get forgiveness from God. No one, and nothing in the world I did not care to that. Until God. I open the Bible and read: "Do not turn to wizards and witches, nor ask them not to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God. And who repent to sorcerers and wizards that commit adultery with them, I turned my face against him, and cut him out of his people "(Leviticus 19.31; 20.6). I see that "divination by the stars' forbidden and that it be exercised demonic force and našaptavanju demons. One pious man said that it was better to die than to pay for help demonic servants, and that those who seek help from soothsayers and fortune-tellers depriving yourself of God's Promise to help. Everything in my life until then happened, and the way it happened, it became clear to me. In the light of the Word of God was lit my whole life with all its delusions and Zoology. I understand the source of evil which I slaved, and the reasons for doing evil, but also ways of coping. So, I'm a "false prophet" whom God will drive out beyond the walls of Jerusalem! I serve Satan! Devil's servants are my friends! Kill your soul and the souls of those who are coming in astrology ... I kill your child because it will pay for my sin ...

salvation

Staring at the slight figure of the Saviour of mankind begged him night and day with tears and repentance to get me off the bond devil. How easy it was to enter into society demonized, so it was hard to pull back. Do not let this, admiring you, or threaten you. I can not overnight erase from the minds of the people they had acquired the habit to me, knowing me in a certain role, but not from their own consciousness habit to think, react in a certain way. My past is holding me captive. What I shone now reap soweth lie, harvests passion. So it was with me. I prayed to God, and the whole day it loosens the shackles of sin, be merciful to me sinful, and because He is the Almighty, will find ways to get me out, and I accept every way, even if it was a disease, accidents, loss of everything I have. And that's what happened. Losing everything I build through astrology, he was God's answer to my prayers. Gordoj person, as I was, it was not easy to admit collapse, failure, fraud, ignorance, especially because I was in sin and inflammation due to ignorance. I had to humble themselves, repent from the heart to rip everything I have ever invested in yourself, in a word - to die, to be reborn. As a drowning man to a straw held up the Bible. It was the only book I've ever read, and the first time I did one other was not required. Every word I was refreshed and strengthened in the faith that I will defeat evil. Revived himself inside, the joy, the quiet and calm, and finally found what you've always wanted, the goal and purpose of life. She found God. I no longer wanted, is not allowed to make mistakes. This was followed by interviews with the pious people, lectures, which helped to elevate the spiritual, rebirth, repentance and change every aspect of their lives.

Man is higher than the stars

A long time ago read a sentence of bishop: "According to Christian teaching man is greater than the stars," only then it became clear, as I have my life truly realized what it actually means. Oh, Christ loved God, You'd never know ?! How much suffering and pain, humiliation and wandering avoid! But, again, I did immensely grateful when I think I could go my whole life, and I do not know you, unworthy of living in sin and evil.

- "He who is not with me is against me" ...
- "He who does not gather with Me scatters" ...
- "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life" ...
- "I am gentle and philanthropic" ...

Dear God! As these words are true! What are we Christians when we do not know his Master? No one talked about it because no one knows. Flame of love for God, truth, good, engulfed my whole being. Intoxicated by love, I could all night to sleep ... I wrote him a song ...

I started everyone talking about salvation, about salvation, about God's love and mercy, on the purpose of life, about myself as I was ...

I've lost everything! Name, name, material goods ... I'm not insulted at all because I knew that losing falsely that I had received the real thing. And then, and especially now, it seems to me that I was too small sacrifice compared to what I got. In my repentance, God had mercy on me, and I easily endured the hardships and loneliness. Seeing my repentance is partly supported by the most honest friend turned to God, what was particularly pleasing to because I felt guilty, because I had hitherto instructions to evil. For the same reason I write this confession I showed you the truth sincere souls who are deluded in the way of lies, to enable them to open your spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear where the true path of salvation, where the light is, and where the truth is, I do not would you be inclined to loved Jesus Christ and save yourself fail.

Janja Todorovic, former astrologer.

Source: www.svedosanstva.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen