Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

Rick Potvin's Virtual Circumnavigation of Antarctica to Decide if Earth is Global or Flat


[Home][Threaded Forum][Rick's Proof of Flat Earth Thread at Fakeologist.com][1968 PLAN TO CREATE AN ANTARCTICA NETWORK SYSTEM] Rick is planning to discuss this approach to proving a flat or global earth with AbIrato on the Fakeologist podcast. Enter your email below if you want instant notices of updates at this blog and of the podcast.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Aerial Circumnavigation of Antarctica Flight Plans of Globe vs. Flat Earth

You're about to witness a map nobody has ever created before in the life of man on Earth.... an actual place name locator of field stations on the flat earth projection of Antarctica. Amazingly, Rick Potvin (me) is the first to do it. Why is this? Am I special? No. Not in the least. Is the beer I drink? Maybe. Not likely. Is it... something I don't understand? Probably. Watch this... you'll love it. I love it... so I know you will.  FIRST-- my virtual flight path on a GLOBAL Planet Earth....



more
http://rickpotvinflatearth.blogspot.com/2015/05/aerial-circumnavigation-of-antarctica.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen