Freitag, 13. Februar 2015

Young Man Rejects Masonic Initiation HUMAN SACRIFICE

 He said there was something I would have to do first though. So, naturally being intrigued, I asked him what I would have to do. And he told me straight up, and I mean he was totally blunt with me with no beating around the bush or mincing of words, that I would have to sacrifice a child as part of the initiation....The fact that everything you become in society comes down to your bloodline.
 - That the most powerful Masons are actually reptilian shape shifters that drink human blood and eat human flesh.
 - That I demonstrated characteristics of someone with incredible survival instincts and that I was attempting to be the alpha male at work by dominating other men and trying to possess nearly every attractive woman in the workplace, which are reptilian characteristics.
 - That the Masonic initiation ritual I would go through would activate my reptilian DNA.
 - That the blood drinking, flesh eating orgies that I would participate in have roots in the ancient mystery religion of the Egyptians.



http://whale.to/b/human_sacrifice.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen